IMP Graphics is the trading name for Inventive Media Publishing Limited. Our company will be referred to as IMP throughout this document.
Please read the following information carefully.
Personal data collection
Information we may collect from you and why we collect it
When you make an order or enquire about ordering our goods/services, we will collect certain personal data about you and/or your company. The sort of personal data we collect will be information such as name, address, email address, telephone number. We need to collect this information to process your enquiry/order for the goods/services you are requesting.
We may also collect personal data about you in the following circumstances
- If you enter a competition or promotion, complete a survey, or if you report a problem.
- If you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us, (although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your name, email or phone number.
Transfer and use of your information
If you make an enquiry/order with us, we will hold your data within our own systems to manage your order and to ensure all our staff understand your requirements.
We use information held about you for the purposes as stated below:
- To communicate with you regarding your order;
- To carry out our obligations arising in connection with any contracts entered into between you and us, or between IMP and a third-party supplier (It is our policy to ensure all third-party suppliers comply with GDPR regulations;
- To notify you about changes to our goods/services;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this website;
- For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes;
- For preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity;
- For debt collection, if needed.